The Let Luce “See How it Feels” Events have arrived!!!
See How it Feels Events
If you have been searching for relief from nagging emotions and deeply desire peace and contentment, then your prayers have finally been answered!
Join Lucy, and other “like-hearted” souls every 3rd Wednesday of the month, for the opportunity to soothe your troubled heart in a safe and respectful environment which will not only give you a massive sense of relief but will leave you feeling stronger more in control of your life with a heart thats lighter and more open to happiness and love than ever before!
Come On… See How It Feels
YOUR STORY – SAY IT HOW YOU WANT IT
During this event you will have a chance to tell your story (“elevator pitch” style), after which the story will be deleted from your consciousness leaving you with a sense of peace and a new outlook on life.
- everyone has a story of hurt undermining their happiness
- behaviour is affected
- relationships are tested
- you can’t trust people
CLEAR THE FEAR
During this event, you will have the chance to express your fears, after which the fear will be cleared to enable you to have a more positive outlook on life.
- fear is all around us – in the newspapers, on TV, the Internet, within our own families
- we are constantly looking over our shoulders expecting something bad to occur
- we instil fear into our kids
- a sense of doom and gloom pervades
CAGE THE RAGE
During this event, you will have the chance to express what angers you, after which the anger will be cleared to enable you to have a more tolerant and peaceful life.
- anger, rage, frustration all seem to be part of our daily existence. We see it on the news, within our own homes, in shopping centres, carparks, in TV Shows
- expressing anger can be good but to be in a constant state of anger is detrimental to our well being
GUILT – WHO REALLY CARES?
During this event you will get a chance to tell of your guilt and then offer yourself for-giveness, to free yourself of the underlying disharmony.
- a sense of guilt can haunt us for a lifetime
- it can ruin our sleep and make us constantly restless